View Single Post
Old Mar 5th, 2024, 19:40   #1
Stjamesi1981

Cool OMG what else. 2001 C70 coverable crank no start"HELP"

**Troubleshooting a 2001 Volvo C70 Convertible

I recently inherited a 2001 Volvo C70 convertible with 80,000 miles, but unfortunately, it refuses to start. I'm reaching out to the community for help in diagnosing and resolving this issue.

## **Symptoms**
1. **No Dash Lights**: There are no lights on the dashboard—neither in the front nor the back.
2. **Brake Lights**: The brake lights work, but that's about it.
3. **Top Malfunction**: The convertible top doesn't respond.
4. **Fuel Pressure**: I've confirmed gas up front, and there seems to be pressure on the fuel rail.
5. **Fuel Pump**: However, I can't hear the fuel pump.

## **Diagnostic Steps Taken**
1. **Scanner Check**: I scanned the car using an efficient scanner, but it didn't yield any codes except for two related to modules:
- One indicated a lack of signal to the immobilizer (code 327).
- The other was related to tire pressure.
2. **Convertible Top Incident**: Apparently, someone tried to lower the top before I acquired the car, resulting in a spark. Since then, the car hasn't sta
## **Seeking Help**Bad
I'm open to any pointers, suggestions, or prayers from fellow enthusiasts. If you've encountered similar issues or have expertise in Volvo diagnostics, please share your insights. Let's get this sharp Volvo C70 back on the road for the love.

---

Feel free to share this blog entry with others who might be able to assist. Thanks for your support! 🚗💨
Stjamesi1981 is offline   Reply With Quote