Thread: General: - Prices Paid
View Single Post
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 21:03   #12
Redhead

Default Discounted price paid

I bought my 2011 model XC90 R design SE Premium with Orange Wheels, who use Mill garages in harrogate.

I saved around £9k off the list price

Orange Wheels were brilliant and answered loads of queries I had. The team at harrogate were also good with regard to my queries and questions.

I live in Watford and my local Volvo dealer is in Hemel Hempstead. There could not have been a bigger constrast from the attitude there to orange wheels / Volvo Harrogate. I think that the sales guy at Hemel decided that we weren't serious and although took us on a test drive would not discuss figures with us at all. When we gave him the spec he said that he would send us the cost in the post..... which we thought was a very odd approach and then we never received anything. Any questions we had were either grudgingly answered or we were refered to the brochure.

I think that some dealers are very good and will match but some are not - it depends on your local dealership.

We have had a good experience with Orange wheels and harrogate - our only issues have been around timings and communication thereof but if you are prepared to nag on this on then they are a good option.
Redhead is offline   Reply With Quote