View Single Post
Old Apr 22nd, 2016, 23:41   #5
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

'tis I. I will talk CNG, the gas of the gods.

I've a P1 CNG with a 98L Raufoss tank when new. Now expired, so I've a 85L in there. If you're after a P2 in RHD here in the UK, you're after one very rare car. I think you're chasing 3-4 cars, so amongst the rarest Volvos in the world.
The rest are in Europe in LHD. At least 2 RHD cars have benn exported. One P1 has been scrapped.

P1 I know of 2 still in this country, one being mine. The other with its guts ripped. A third went to NZ.
P2 I have tell of 2, both intact but tanks on the way out. A third in RHD went to Holland.

And there's a V40 Saloon in CNG around somewhere. John Lewis had a few. I'd heasrd that a few Lefttie councils 'oop narth' had their mayors trot about in S80s too. I know of 1xS80.

LPG with these gets easier, pretty common.

How on earth did you get the mechanic pic etc? And why so keen? Says I, I does like to think I knows a fair bit on this subject, and where the cars are et al, yet and all I've not seen your non-Volvo released pics.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Apr 22nd, 2016 at 23:51.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote