View Single Post
Old Aug 10th, 2017, 18:47   #7
Baxlin
Old Rocker

About the windbreak, yes, get one but the instructions say specifically that you should not have ANY (my caps) passenger in the rear seat with the windbreak fitted.

Can't comment on the T5, but the rest of the C70 I can. Yes, service the roof seals, and the door locks.

Once in the rear seats, they are very comfortable, and from my research before buying, the best legroom of any folding hardtop vert, in fact a full 4seater. Not tried a pram in the boot, but we have had a large hold-all and various other small bags, certainly enough for a week's holiday under the boot separator.

I do miss the remote roof opening described in an earlier post, which I had it on a Saab 93vert, and I don't think this is standard, (mine's an SE Lux), or even Volvo, but available aftermarket.

Yes, there are a few rattles, even on my 33000 miler, but I haven't noticed any scuttle shake, and the rattles are more obvious with the top up. So put it down!

I'd say go for it, as with windbreak and windows up, and top down, there's very little wind disturbance. So at least on mine, if it's not raining and I'm on my own, the top's down, be it July or January. Look at it like this, motorcyclists ride all year round!!

Last edited by Baxlin; Aug 10th, 2017 at 18:49.
Baxlin is offline   Reply With Quote