View Single Post
Old Aug 15th, 2017, 10:48   #1359
isleaiw
Master Member

One small point Arianne - you talk about the Velar being £70k and you mention it being £10k more than the F Pace.... I havent done much research but when I was looking I was finding F Pace with reasonable spec was £56 or £57k - now with some discount available... So isnt the Velar under normal circumstances more like £15k extra - - or more than 25% of the price of the Jag?

It was top of the list of cars to look at for me but its just too expensive for me to consider. The F Pace is out as my son in law has sent his back due to electrical gremlins and I dont really like the looks.

I've binned off the Macan as a facelift version is due that may or may not have revised exterior, new dash and new engines....

So back to the drawing board. Had promised myself petrol so GLC43 or new X3 M40i are top of the list on that front. But starting to wonder whether I can get a better car for no more money if I go for a normal estate like a 540i X Drive or E43 estate (slightly second hand in the case of the latter).

Or an X5 M50d as a pre reg for not dissimilar money...
isleaiw is offline   Reply With Quote