Thread: General: - E46 Bi-Xenon (budget) retrofit
View Single Post
Old Dec 12th, 2018, 17:20   #55
LizardOfBodom
WowIcanwriteAnythingHere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_d View Post
Just had a reply from retrofit labs, out of stock on the H7's but offering me D2S units instead,which is nice of them to advise and offer.
you havent had a word have you to get them to tempt me to the "light side" hehehe. 4weeks restocking then its "project h7 lights". I was the tempted as D2S do give the best light going, but mot and all that,, changing headlight units is easy enough but,,, H7 takes all / any worry out for me
No, swear it wasnt me :P pity with stock out, but maybe I can interest you with alternative? I cant say much about them but I have feeling quality-wise is just the same as RHL's "aharon" brand. Dunno, maybe Im wrong, but I bet all of those are China made and similar quality.
There was a thread here with someone doing retro mod on chaep 40e projectors from Ebay (Mini D1 version, i think it was Tannaton?) with really good results so maybe worth a shot with H7 version?
dunno, just giving you ideas
The Following User Says Thank You to LizardOfBodom For This Useful Post: