Thread: Steering: Non power: - Aftermarket Steering Wheel Boss
View Single Post
Old Oct 9th, 2020, 17:21   #7
Welsh Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Edwin View Post
Jon.

I do not know if classicswede is selling two types of dashboard cowling, or two tpes of steering wheel, or two types of boss to suit the steering wheel you have bought.

I suspect your son might not want to change the dashboard cowling and I do not know if that would have consequences re column mounted switches for example. I think you are actually looking for the best boss for your son's car.

Overall it sounds to me that the seller(s) of bosses are offering two types.
They could be using the expressions 244 and 240 er, loosely. Have you asked them to be more specific and asked them about your son's year of car?

Sorry to say this but. Really. The advertisers seem to be pick and mixing their descriptions.

Stephen

Quite Stephen , when I told one well known supplier of aftermarket and race/rally parts it was for a Volvo their guy could be heard laughing. I hung up on him as he obviously didn't want my business. Another I phoned had bosses advertised at a seemingly good price but when I enquired as to their returns policy should the supplied one not fit he said I had to pay postage and an 'admin' charge. I'm phoning Dai at Classic Swede on Monday - he's sure to help sort this out and be able to supply the right part 1st time.
Welsh Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welsh Jon For This Useful Post: