View Single Post
Old Feb 1st, 2018, 12:40   #11
heckflosse
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123GT-AMAZON View Post
Hi ya Derek ,

Happy new year the shade is my iPad cover it shadows the shot taken I normaly take it out of the case when taking photos but I needed to take a few quickly at the time when taking them .

The engine was a test I was unsure of the condition me being me I thought I would put the engine first in get the car running and then see all was ok , if I had painted the engine I would have had a bad one to have painted it to only pull it out again but it was sweet as a nut with a full service ( good Castrol oil with new original oil filter volvo fitted ) but I can paint them in if need be easy enough with manifolds removed three coats and bolted back on .

I have owned the car for a few years now think since 2013 I gave you details back then it had bad inner wings at the front and arches with one rear valance at the passengers rear end all new fitted by me when I did the work also a new drivers door sourced before the full respray . So the rust has been cut out and replaced with new repair panels .
I bought the Estate from James yes and also fitted correct Tan interior back in the car �� to bring it back to original spec .

Kind regards
Robert.w
And looks like you've done a lovely job too, if I might add!
Good to see it looking far better than it ever did when we bought it. Hope it finds a loving owner who will enjoy using it.
Jim.
heckflosse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to heckflosse For This Useful Post: