View Single Post
Old Apr 30th, 2023, 18:42   #6
john.wigley
VOC Member since 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagon Sailor View Post
It seems as if you've decided to sell the car, especially if it can go to a good home. Why not start with the minimum price you'd need to let it go? If that fits with what you can find out about today's market, you can then post more details here as a 'for sale' thread.
Nicely put, 'W.S.'. Aware of the sensitive nature of this thread, I hesitated from posting, but interested parties would need to know as a minimum if the car is a saloon or estate, manual or automatic and, although we now know that it is a petrol, the precise engine variant. Good quality pictures are always useful / highly desirable to intending purchasers.

If I lived nearer to 'MKY73', I would offer to look at the car for him and advise / assist with a suitable 'For Sale' ad., etc., if he felt that it would help. Perhaps some kind-hearted member living locally to him might be prepared to do the same? It would be good if this thread could be speedily brought to a successful conclusion and the car to live on both as a tribute to his late Father and a source of pleasure for the new owner.

Regards, John.