View Single Post
Old Sep 28th, 2021, 16:35   #6
Miles of Smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyo1221 View Post
There was a subsequent thread to the one linked to as I also obtained the spec of my V90.

That thread was deleted, I believe because the poster got so many requests for car details it was impacting their work so asked for it to be removed.

If you want to revisit your previous post, the thread is still cached on google. What I did to get mine was put my user name in the search and part of my VIN number and was able to then view the cached copy. To do this, from the search result, do not click on the thread, but use the dropdown at the end of the link and select view cache.
Thanks Mannyo,
I think its the subsequent thread I'm after and not the one posted by Peter.
My bookmark shows this link:

https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showt...297409&page=33 but it takes me to a dead page.
I contacted Admin and they say its still active and told me to try without the page number...
IE: https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=297409

But that too is taking me to a dead page - which I have reported back.

They have just emailed back saying it's definitely active and to follow this path:
Forum index -》general topics -》 there you'll see the "sticky" topics at the top and this is one of those.
I'm at a loss - I just can't see it

Maybe it has, as you say, been deleted??

So with your "Cached Page" example above... are you putting that into Google??
If so, then I am not getting a result.
Its kind of annoying because I'm no stranger to forums, consider myself quite tech savvy but this has got me beat!
Any help you can give would be great.
Options: Heated Front Screen, Dark Tinted Rear Windows, Tempa Spare Wheel, Retractable Towbar
Miles of Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote