View Single Post
Old Feb 17th, 2020, 12:21   #295
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Check out the post about our latest competition for any member who gets a quote by 31st March - https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=302922

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

best,
Nick

Feedback about Chris Knott...

"Just about to renew my other car with Chris Knott using this service. Sent the request and had a phone call at 9am the following day. Quote was £300 cheaper than what I was currently paying so fingers crossed that the quote I received is still valid tomorrow morning. So far a very positive experience and will be looking at insuring the GT86 when it is due in January." JohnM, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"I was recommended by a colleague at work who has been with you for 10 years and said he’s never had a problem and always had good prices and always spoken with helpful people so I rang up and got a quote which I was very happy with. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and it helped me and answered all questions I asked so I was very happy I was treated very well." Mr Domenico Dellegrazie, TrustPilot

"I have been with Chris Knott for a few years and recently asked them for cover on my new runabout. They provided a competitive quote straightaway on Saturday morning and even mirrored my existing NCB. Thanks! " Jonathan, TrustPilot

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote