View Single Post
Old Nov 1st, 2016, 20:44   #13
littlejohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNGBiFuel View Post
Bull****.

A Koltec VG392 is a Koltec VG392 is a Koltec VG392 is a Koltec VG392.

Necam CNG or LPG system is identical, only the high pressure side differs. I am running parts from ex-LPG cars on my CNG car. This because in the UK, that is all I can find. On hte low-pressure side parts are teh same, only the set-up and ECU differs.

I say Bull****.

Hi CNGBiFuel: It is obvious to me that you have significant and valuable experience of the subject. Earlier this year you helped me by leading me to the solution to my cold starting problem by telling me about the overhaul kits for around £30. You also mentioned that it would be advisable to get a manometer to measure the pressure. I overhauled the unit with the new kit which worked fine for about 6 to 8 weeks, now it's back to it's old tricks of not starting from cold. I'm guessing that the pressure is too high. Can you please give me some info on the manometer it need to buy and where I can get one? Also, as I have now idea where to measure the pressure or indeed what the correct pressure should be is there a publication I can buy that tells me how to do it or perhaps some video on YouTube which runs through it? I have looked for one but have not been able to find anything. As my car is now not starting on cold mornings I'm getting a bit desperate!
littlejohn is offline   Reply With Quote