View Single Post
Old Nov 14th, 2018, 22:41   #16
macklij
Member since 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvocat View Post
Never driven an XC90 in anger but I have to say they’re very comfortable in the V90CC (Pro with perforated nappa) but I recently had an XC60 loaner (Inscription Pro) for a few days which I found quite different, almost uncomfortable with the extension extended.
In fact, the seats were generally firmer, still supportive but not in the same league as the V90, which was quite surprising, so I can understand some of these comments.
I don't think the seats in my XC60 Inscription are anywhere near as good as my 2007 V50 SE. They were still so comfortable, even after 80,000 miles. Nothing fancy, manual lumber support but a good size, thick and cushioned. They were great.

The seats are one of the reasons I am not wowed by my XC60. Other reasons include the H/K stereo (it's good but not that good), the stupid stupid key and the Sensus software which sometimes has a mind of its own in terms of parking brake, the car's air suspension going up and down when I get out and there being no way to permanently defeat stop/start (I appreciate that's a compliance thing).

To end more positively - I really like Pilot Assist and the sunroof!