View Single Post
Old Jul 12th, 2020, 20:30   #40
sbk1972

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for thier help. Ive actually now sold the C70 T5 as I got an offer I couldnt refuse :-)

I replaced the roof pump but then discovered that the two top roof rams were broken, probably broken when the roof was closed manually without releasing the piston on the pump.

I also just couldnt fix the damn airbag light. Ive must of had the interior out 3 times, console, both door cards off and still couldnt fix that `high resistance` error. I traced the wires back from the door to the ABS module and both airbag wires seem to be joined together, same as the working door. I just dont get it so left it.

So I ended up selling it today, i'ts gone to its new owner. It covered my costs and a bit more so Im happy. What is has done has taught me about the roof, how it works, the sensors, how to raise it manually, how the interior is bolted together.

ITs such a stunning car so Im now going to keep an eye out for a low mileage C70 D5. Has to be in silver / silver interior. Or a C70 D4. :-) I want a more mint version as the one I had just had to many sins from previous owners.

Simon
sbk1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sbk1972 For This Useful Post: