View Single Post
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 16:19   #8
Iamtheonlyreal1
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail View Post
Thats some project and that engine looks like a very snug fit in the engine bay, very much like a modern car with no room around the engine to work on it, good luck and keep those pictures coming. Any more pictures of that Amazon in the background it looks like it has some nice wheels fitted

PS those bobbers look good as well, some nice projects you have going, just wish i had all that space....

Thanks.... I am not running that engine anymore, because it was too front heavy.. I am actually running an all aluminum LS1 v8 at about 500 horsepower instead.

As far as the Amazon, I just picked that one up last week.. I had it delivered from New Mexico. It runs and drives, and is pretty rust free, just a bit in the drivers door bottom.. The rockers are great, quarters great, floors are intact, and trunk is nice.. I got the car for a 1000 dollars U.S. plus 500 dollars shipping. My plans for it is to drive it around a bit, then I am putting a 6.0 liter V8 and 4l60e 4-speed automatic trans. The wheels seem to fit pretty good, they are 19x8 and 19x10 wheels. I am going to lower the car about 3 inches, and paint it in a satin color.

I have 6 Triumph builds and we are coming out with our own products for them in the Bobber/Boardtracker theme.. The Oil tanks, battery boxes, weight sensitive seat mounts, ect, ect... The one in the pics is about to go out for paint, then it will be on the market for sale.

Classic Auto Glass Innovations
Flush Mount Glass
Classicautoglassinnovations.com
Iamtheonlyreal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamtheonlyreal1 For This Useful Post: