View Single Post
Old Sep 28th, 2018, 09:10   #1
EYEBALL119

Question Pre-conditioning, Parking Climate, Remote Start - Confused!

So I got my new XC60 last week - love it! I've explored the seemingly never ending settings on the centre console and the VOC app. Everything is great apart from the above settings - i just cant figure them out at all!

Remote start works, i've used that. Each time i press pre-conditioning i get a message that "Parking Climate is temporarily unavailable", it ignores set timers both from the app and the Sensus and doesn't seem to engage at any point.

What i'm trying to achieve is that the car is warmed up slightly each morning as we head towards Winter in the UK. I've set the auto engage for heated seats and steering wheel when the car starts and maybe that would work with Remote Start? One of the main selling points of this car was the remote settings of the climate and it's driving me mad that i can't get it working! I have been in a menu at one point that (i think) allowed me to choose settings for parking climate but now i can't find it! Every time i press pre-conditioning from the centre console i get an error message.

Does anybody have a clue what i'm doing wrong or if something is over-riding the setting? Any help would be great!
EYEBALL119 is offline   Reply With Quote