View Single Post
Old Feb 18th, 2020, 03:38   #12
Bashy
Aged Member

Well, i managed it to a certain extent, ramped the back wheels, then tried to jack up the front but my jacks could'nae handle the power needed captain, had to resort to the old trolley jack (a big weight for my back to carry), its very old. I had to bring the car back down the ramp about halfway, cause the tj just couldnt handle the lift pressure to get it high enough at full ramp height.

Whats more, when i was jacking the front using the tj, it was slowing pulling the car over towards the jack, yeah i know, gravel does not help it also tried the otherside too when it was on the axle stand, so i couldnt go quite as high on the last corner, but it looked as level as i could get it.

Was certainly a tad nerve racking putting it up but once up, it felt safe, just didnt have the clearance i was wanting but managed the job....

A new TJ is needed for sure, will get one for the next round