Thread: Amazon: - Electronic Ignition
View Single Post
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 12:36   #31
Bracpan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burdekin View Post
Also worth asking Rob about the manifolds and header etc. If going for SUs you can get the separate SU intake manifold and then get the good flowing separate exhaust manifold rather than a header.

https://www.sw-em.com/manifolding_notes.htm
That's good info thanks, I have the SU's and the alloy inlet manifold ready and was thinking of using the twin outlet cast exhaust manifold as well, i see they are being sold again by Brookhouse but ill see if i can get a good second hand one for a better price.

The list of the heads is the one i sent in a little while ago, I have a spare the low compression head by the look of the measurements so i will prepare that one ready I'm not sure if ill fit bigger inlets as yet but i also have a list of all the parts needed... i will need new valves anyway so might go down that route... thanks for the 123 info i will get it from Amazon as they do seem to have the correct maps for unleaded..plus as you said i hope to get some advice from them. I have been buying parts from both Brookhouse and Amazon Cars since I've owned the Volvo...both been very helpful.

As i said my Amazon is only a cruiser a have a competition car for out and out speed
Bracpan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bracpan For This Useful Post: