View Single Post
Old Mar 13th, 2018, 12:23   #12
Ron Kwas
Premier Member

Kay; I believe that poster is also in the book "Selling Volvos" (a compilation of advert material which should grace the coffee table of every self-respecting vintage Volvo enthusiast)...featuring such classics and brilliant advert slogans as "Drive it like you Hate it!", "Driving it isn't bad for it", "If you really want to impress someone with your car, tell them it's payed for!", and "This one [pic of 122], is for people who don't like this one [pic of 544], an aren't ready for this one [pic of 1800]"), which I have and can make a scan of if you can't get it elsewhere.

bo90; I don't think painting an epoxy repaired Steering Wheel is so effective as the paint is doomed to wear off...I'd pigment the epoxy, and affect the repair with ST Wh left in-situ. Be aware that normal two part epoxy is extremely runny and will find its way out of what we might believe is an adequate damn...OR you might try a knead-the-two-parts-together-putty-type...pigment that, and work it into the cracks...no post-repair coloring necessary!

Good Hunting!
Ron Kwas is offline   Reply With Quote