View Single Post
Old Nov 27th, 2017, 11:08   #4
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Hi, you've not got long left now - this is your final chance to WIN a £250 Amazon Voucher with Chris Knott!

We can quote now for right up to Christmas so if your car insurance is due soon make sure you call us for your quote before the end of this month to enter our draw.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FOR YOUR CLUB CAR - WE CAN COVER ANY OF THE OTHER CARS IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD TOO.

If ever you were in doubt about calling us there's plenty of good feedback about our prices and our service across the car club and enthusiast community and on TrustPilot for example. There's also a selection below to encourage you to pick up the phone and see if ours will be your winning quote this year.

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

ONLINE: complete brief contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuot...=AwesomeAutumn and we'll call you back.

TIA,
Nick

"Your guys were great at renewals time earlier this month. Been about 5 years since I last insured through you. Polite, friendly service, well impressed." Goodluckmonkey, TypeAccord

"I just took insurance out with yourselves on the 2nd, you were cheaper than all the comparison sites with a better level of cover. Thanks." Daz6, Type-R Owners forum

"I was with CK last year and the renewal for this year is only £30 more. I will stay with them again as the ones on the comparison sites were more and that was without their added legal cover, courtesy car, etc." Stev 1550, UKSaabs

"Used these guys on and off for years. Great personal service. They actually take an interest in your experience of similar cars to what you are insuring with them, ensuring your premium is fair. Better still, you can go back and haggle. They have beaten every alternative quote I put in front of them. UK based, polite and helpful, this alone goes a long, long way. Refreshing common sense insurance in a world of grief and headache." Tom Merriott

"Just renewed insurance with Chris Knott. Had gone up £65 from last year, but got them to knock £25 off so £345 fully comp with the wife on. Thanks." elevensies, Z4 Forum

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote