View Single Post
Old Jun 23rd, 2017, 01:36   #4
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

I second buying the car already 'conversationed' You'd have to be doing galactic miles for a conversation to pay. And even then, if the idea is to save money, you can still buy the car already done. There's heaps of cars, even Volvo factory gasified cars to choose from, and the LPG kit doesn't add any value to the car used. So make hay out of some halfwit refusing to think, and buy his car.

Instead of saving from day one, go the halfwit route and do, or pay somebody to do all the work. Only to find that two years on your car later, just when you get to break-even, you've trashed not just that cost, but a heap of depreciation too. And to get to break-even, you've put another 20,000+ on your car, with all the unfolding risk in doing that rolled-up. So you never get ahead.

So:
'Does anyone recommend lpg conversations? '

If they do... there has to be a very sensible reason. Perhpas you do galactic miles, will keep it despite the reg plate for 10-12 years, and run the proper gas, not LPG. Else, from the sort of fool that hasn't worked this out, you buy it done. They don't ever seem to join-the-dots, (witness this forum) and fortunately for me when I'm looking for a car, there's always plenty of them.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Jun 23rd, 2017 at 02:04.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CNGBiFuel For This Useful Post: