View Single Post
Old Oct 18th, 2017, 11:23   #10
bigbropo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstu1975 View Post
Ok Paul, can't PM you as not posted enough on forum! Afternoon/eve would be better but I'm flexible! Got to pop to Suffolk that day too as picking up bumpers from body shop so I'll try and get that done in the morning! Let me know bud.
If your able to send me a PM then drop me your number and I'll text you back!👍🏼
Hi, got a problem with the car, gearbox warning light started flashing yesterday and it's going into limp home mode and then losing drive completely! Switched it off and drove a bit further and same again, managed to get it home like that but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, don't know if you can hold it for me until I get it sorted if it's fixable! Do you recommend anybody local with a obd2 reader? Not sure if it uses a specific reader as it is a tdi, sorry for the inconvenience, I understand if you can't hold it and I'm not sure if it's worth replacing the gbox, strange thing is it drives fine for 5 minutes when you first start it and the only problem I've noticed was not going into reverse from park in the morning but OK from drive for the last few weeks, I had intended to flush it but didn't get round to it!
bigbropo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbropo For This Useful Post: