View Single Post
Old Feb 6th, 2019, 00:02   #86
SpaceBoy42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Fisher View Post
OK so update from me.

Car went in for service end of November-ish. Spoke to Master tech and he had not heard of this problem but as he could not guarantee 100% that the parking heater would still work when the vehicle was unplugged, he did not install the software at the service. I took the car back with the old software version and he did some more digging into the subject.

Went back for it's MOT yesterday. Master Tech had done his digging and was confident that the latest software would not cause the problem described here. The latest software was installed at the MOT yesterday.

This morning I triggered the heating from the App via Google voice assistant. The car was not plugged in. It heated up fine.

All is well.
So the big question is, can you hit the "Start" button now in the VOC parking climate menu and have the heated seats (and heated steering wheel if you have that option) come on if the tick boxes are enabled in the car? I have a "full software upgrade about two weeks ago and mine wasn't fixed then but maybe your master tech actually knows what he's doing.