Thread: Software update
View Single Post
Old Mar 10th, 2017, 11:59   #2
familymangreg
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM1980 View Post
Hi All

My V90 went in for its 3 month check up this morning. The dealer confirmed that there was new software available which would take a couple of hours to sort out. This was apparently done.

When I got the car back I was expecting all the settings to have been reset (I had saved my profile on a USB stick to deal with this). Instead my existing profile was present along with all my settings. I now doubt whether the software was updated or not.

As far as I know, there is no way of telling what software version is installed. Does anyone know any news features in the latest version? I read on Swedespeed about the improved low fuel warning - is this also in the UK version? I will wait until the fuel light comes on and see what happens.

Cheers

Dave
I've had a few software updates now, each time I've never been able to notice any difference and haven't lost profile setting. There is no way to see which version of the core system software you have installed, only map versions.

:wq