View Single Post
Old Nov 12th, 2016, 13:43   #18
littlejohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNGBiFuel View Post
I'm 90% sure I have the LPG number. But I will not guarantee. I do know where I can get the info but hat will takje repeat effort on my part. My interest in these things was only ever piqued because of my obscure use of CNG and hence the car that runs it. LPG was never my 'thing' With so few bits of info and parts I was only ever collecting for my own purposes. This information being so obscure, has taken me a lot of headspace, time and money to collect. I have LPG info by co-opt.

Be aware of this. I will do my best.

I am really grateful for all the help and guidance you have so far given to me. The manometer you recommended arrived last week and I am keen to try to use it to both measure and adjust the pressure, however at the moment I'm struggling to see where to connect it up to the system and indeed how to adjust the pressure. Whilst I'm keen to have a go at it myself if necessary I'm also happy to take my car to anyone with the knowledge that you clearly have to set the system up correctly and, of course pay the correct rate for the job!
littlejohn is offline   Reply With Quote