View Single Post
Old Aug 11th, 2019, 11:35   #8
green van man
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian21401 View Post
That’s precisely my situation. I could afford them but for their very occasional use I cannot justify the expense and “the management” have already enquired as to the need for such items. I’ve managed in the past and, health and age permitting, I hope to manage for a while longer with the kit I have. If I’m really stuck I’ll buy assistance from my friendly garage owning neighbour.

Thanks for your input guys.
Have you a caravan?
Need rattle gun to wind the legs.
Have you arthritus?
Need rattle gun or the job is only half done before the pain causes you to stop.
Have you a garage?
No, then the job needs doing and once started has to be compleated no matter the weather.
Rattle gun aids that outcome

All these reasons were used to justify my purchase to both Management and myself.
Yes we can manage without them but I preffer to manage without other things like trips to the pub to have them
Have had family visiting this last week, what I have spent in admission fees, meals out, and transport costs would of baught me half a dozen rattle guns. Now I do not begrudge spending on the family or grandkids and would rather spend time with them than under the car, rattle gun is now indispensable to ensure the car is available and the time to spend with family is also available..

It's not you want a rattle gun, it's you need a rattle gun.

Paul.
green van man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to green van man For This Useful Post: