View Single Post
Old Jul 20th, 2019, 13:57   #6
marsdalebear
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelo007 View Post
Well, I had exactly the same issue as you. In the mid of May I approached the dealership (the authorized one) in order to fix the oil level gauge (prior to this I didn't knew in 2014 D4 VEA 181ps it will show only MAX, OK or MIN levels). I've been told there was a engine driver updated additionally. Since then I was facing issues with Reduced Engine Performance and Turtle. It was occuring when I was driving ~75 mph or faster. Since mid of May I was coming back to the dealership for further checks to know what is happening with my car. Each time they were telling me that they weren't able to reproduce the issue. Finally - it was 3rd or 4th time I approached them again and told to drive the car for more than 10-20 minutes with that speed. Then they confirmed that the issue occured and I left the car for around 3 days over there. It was not possible to deal with this issue by them locally and they got some tech support from Sweden. After this fix (applied last Monday) the issue has been resolved - the turtle icon didn't shown up again and I did already around 300 km (around 180 miles). Nevertheless, I still have this error UO30141 (and additionally P060C68).
https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showt...58#post2536858

Any info on the fix applied?
marsdalebear is offline   Reply With Quote