View Single Post
Old Sep 4th, 2019, 09:41   #14
George Holmer
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
Hi, I can sort those items for you. Few questions to clarify. Firstly my car has black interior so the switch surrounds are black.

Secondly are you after the actual stork or the wiring to it? If it's the stalk itself are you aware there are two versions of the stalk with slightly different plastic where they interface into the column to sence the rotation of the shaft to cancels the turn signal. Mid 2001 is the change to the type fitted to my S40.

I've never taken one of the cruise systems off one of these. Does it have a separate loom into the control box, or do you want me to cut as much as I can get to into the loom? Did you need the control unit as well?

Will you be needing PayPal and postage?

Many thanks,
Steve
Hi,

I will stick to the windows and forget the cruise for the moment, not the least as my car is LHD. But the rear window mechanisms, buttons, bezels and looms would be most appreciated. Black is the correct colour.. I can pay with Paypal.

George