View Single Post
Old Oct 18th, 2020, 16:28   #40
Wedge0107

DangerMUK. My Carplay2Air arrived yesterday (2 weeks to arrive from China). It worked straight away, although there was a firmware update available, which I installed (full instructions on box). Works great, no noticeable lag glad I bought it. On switch on, Spotify for instance comes on much quicker through Carplay than it does through the inbuilt Spotify app in the car, so a bonus. You can use the steering controls to move tracks / volume. Best bit is controlling everything through long press of voice button on steering wheel to ask Siri to send texts/ Whatsapp / find music tracks etc... Drivers dash display doesn't show the Apple / Google map, however if you configure the settings in the car it will show the media playing (artwork too) on all apps e.g. BBC Sounds, Spotify, Podcasts etc... I have a wireless charger too and all seems to work very well.
V90 MY20 D4 Osmium Grey Momentum Plus with Xenium Pack | Winter Pack | Heated Windscreen | BLIS | Tinted Windows | Keyless Entry | 4-Zone Climate | Hands Free Tailgate | Mud Flaps | Tempa Spare | Wireless Apple CarPlay
Wedge0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wedge0107 For This Useful Post: