View Single Post
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 20:22   #24
Lmason
L Mason

Default my volvo

well, it looks like i will be keeping it at the price im asking for it, lol

but if i advertise it too cheap, it will sell and i will regret it, i think.

i will see what happens, you never know.

if i win a few bob on the lottery tonight (spent £13 quid on tichets for the nite) the money will not be an issue,.

i will buy more volvos, and store them

im maybe what people call a "loner" and an eccentric hauder, well maybe i am.

yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but in my opinion, it is not constructive criticism some of the posts i have received. they are only commenting how much of a shed it is because they do not like it or it is not to their taste....if this is the case, why dont they say that...and even better...why even post if it not what they want.

peoples opinion differ....what is one mans junk is another mans treasure...

so id rather just hear from the men or women who see my "shed" "mut hut" as their treasure.

if it isnt for you, im not really interested in your opinion tbh.

just a waaiste of my time writing to you all who have no intention in buying my car.

at the moment, i have had some time spare so have replied to the timewasters posts.

another question i havent replied to.....no it isnt a joke. if it was a joke this advert i would be advertsing it for £20. so there you go...

however, everyones sense of humour isnt the same either, and if i advertised it for £20 i could guarantee you would take it serious and not think its a joke, however, £20 to me for my car is a joke...

so my humour is obviously not quite right somewhere along the line.

for some of you it is a shame there isnt a back seat, cos you wont be able to soe your oats with the mut hut i have in my t5.

however, i do not need a back seat in any of my cars anymore, i soed my seeds years ago, and i much prefer a dog as my companion, as oppose to a woman.

god give us dogs for company...god give us women there to give grief to men.

simples !! i know when im better off, likewise i know where i stand with my dog and my cars.

even selling my t5 for £1950, i would cry and later on in time would miss my t5, zipping along the roads in the summer.

they are a bargain buy, will keep up with many cars and are as reliable as many cars which cost £10000 plus.

so there you have it.....a bargain you cant miss and me, still feeling of being robbed if i let it go for £1950.
Lmason is offline   Reply With Quote