View Single Post
Old Dec 3rd, 2020, 01:18   #74
Bashy
Aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
Is cylinder #3 the one with the dodgy injector?

The door mirror potentiometers won't effect the running of the car, just the memory circuits of the mirror memory settings.
Sorry, forgot to quote you yesterday, does injector 3 look bad then? for all I know, that image could mean that only injector 3 is ok lol

The reason I have concentrated on injector 1 only is that before I cleared the error codes when I 1st got Vida (beginning of the year I think it was) there was mention of a code showing for injector 1, i have never seen that code again mind,

I could always try swapping out 3 with one of the replacements off of ebay?
Trial and error becomes expensive after just the one go as its over £24 each time for a new fitting kit, the last kit was near on £30 off of ebay as FRF didn't answer their phones so I assumed they were closed for lockdown.

Its just a major pain that whatever I try, it has to wait until the next morning, when its as cold as the engine will ever get, I wonder if that's a major clue in all of this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bashy For This Useful Post: