View Single Post
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 19:50   #18
minesa240x3
loyalty

Maybe the club needs to get pro active with this and contact a few more classic clubs and together lobby the government with an online petition?
Ultimately having to race a car with a vin number would reduce the numbers. I do think the racers would get around it probably by cutting and stitching a known scrapped cars vin onto a stolen one,
What about our friend from Practical classics Keith moody who owned the 740turbo? I think he comes here selling the cars after using them as projects for the mag.

I am constantly asked if my old cars are for sale by so many people.quite how they know where they re kept is uncertain but I believe it to be word of mouth as we get a fair few customers where they are kept.
I look every morning to see if they are still there.
A simple cut out switch may stop some but if a few turn up they can push a car near enough to winch onto a trailer.
Very worrying times.
Only large numbers of enthusiasts will be heard especially if a few celebrities can be persuaded.

We have a very large number of members who no doubt would vote if we make this an onlinepetition.we should maybe post this in other sections for all to see.
Brian.
minesa240x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minesa240x3 For This Useful Post: