View Single Post
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 23:22   #29
scoobysn7x
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramhurst View Post
I'll try & do it this weekend. I know certain people were trying to give me a hard time but I genuinely was quoted mental prices, saw expensive ones for sale around the time I bought and obviously paid too much for it on here in the first place.

I was slightly riled by being called a chancer, but I guess you have to expect that on forums.
To be honest your never going to get £100 or over for it, if you paid that then unfortunately you've been ripped off, to be honest as I've said before they go for between £50-£60 depending on condition and most users on here know that, The one I sold was mint & as I've said I got £55 delivered. This is one of the better forums I've been on and I think people watch out for each other on here and were trying to save a 'newbie' paying over the odds for something...

I know for one I was just wanting to point out that you may have been over optimistic with the asking price, I wasn't having a go or trying to be a tw*t...

PM me a line when you've listed it and I may have a few bids if its cheap enough ;-)
scoobysn7x is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobysn7x For This Useful Post: