View Single Post
Old Feb 25th, 2018, 14:32   #63
senwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebster View Post
Great....really glad you got sorted in the end (noticed on the XC40 forum you've ordered a FE.....lovely car, I'm sure you won't be disappointed) :0)
Thanks Sebster. Yes ordered the 40 yesterday. Took the wife over to the dealership as needed an objective mind and it helped. Also seeing both cars basically side by side in the colour/spec I was going for was a big big help too.

The 60 feels tons better inside, more luxurious and better materials. However the spec of the 40 was just too good to ignore. My mrs ended up helping my make up my mind by asking 'would you miss the options/extras of the 40 more than you'd miss the comfort/arm rest of the 60'. I'd miss the options far more. Only thing I'm disappointed with is it won't come with 20" wheels but they're the ones I'd have been getting on the 60 anyway.

If money hadn't been a factor, I'd have specc'd the xenium and intellisafe on the xc60 but was too restrictive on lease.

One thing is for sure, they're both seemingly fantastic cars anyway and I can't wait now.
senwar is offline   Reply With Quote