View Single Post
Old Nov 6th, 2017, 11:47   #2
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Just to remind you of your chance to WIN a £250 Amazon Voucher if you request a Chris Knott Car quote before the end of this month.

Good news for us and you is that we've already reached 37.3% of November's new business target after just the first 4 working days of the month! Thanks if you're one of those who've taken out Chris Knott cover.

It's good news for you because it means we're obviously giving great quotes at the moment - if your car insurance is due in the coming weeks make sure you include us in the mix and see just how much you can save through the club/forum scheme.

We like modern/classic/standard/modified cars, especially where you're a member of a group such as a car club or enthusiast's forum.

Please give us a call on 0800 023 4374 - it's always better if you can call us when you're ready for a quote - or if it's more convenient for you please complete callback details using our online Quote Request Form.

best,
Nick

Recent Testimonials
More feedback about the Chris Knott savings, service and support:

"Certainly my experience with CK has been extremely positive both with initial quotes and purchase and the following calls to add new mods. Only one of the 7-8 calls I gave them in a 3 month period ever resulted in a charge for adding new mods too. Although you really don't know til you have to make a claim they certainly work hard for your custom from my point of view." Lexo, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"I just signed up this month through this club. Excellent quote with loads of extras and very low interest on monthly payments. I'm well pleased." NerysGT, GT86 Owners Club

"I've been with Chris Knott for quite a few years including both the XE and the previous XF, plus my other runabouts. Also insured modified cars with them in the past with no hassle. Got my gap insurance through CKI as it was a lot cheaper than Jaguar's own quote and others, too. They've always been the best for service, speed and price especially if I advise them of other quotes elsewhere. To be honest, you should expect to have to barter a little with insurance each year. It doesn't take much time or effort." Pete McK, JagInfo

"I'm with CKI and I find the service great, yes I get the renewal quote, I have a quick look online to compare and if I find cheaper with a 'recognised' insurer I would be prepared to use, I then call and let them know. They have always managed to equal or better the quote. Ultimately you pay your money and take your choice...I think I would rather be with a broker/insurer with a good reputation." dolphinfriendly, JagInfo

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote