View Single Post
Old Nov 14th, 2017, 21:37   #20
Lilhosk

I am sorry, I have not knowingly ignored any messages. I have not received any notifications that I had any interest in this.

At the time of posting I was also selling my at and having a lot of anti-natal appointments so I am very sorry I did not notice.

I am assuming you have now managed to find what you wanted? I an understand it can be frustrating when people don’t reply, and I would never knowingly ignore any messages or requests. I suppose you just never know what is going on in other peoples lives, do you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omc 47 View Post
Hi Lilhosk.......or anybody else who reads this,

I've shown interest in this Manual and yes I "would get more joy out of owning it" IF ONLY Lilhosk would be so good as to reply to my PM or even acknowledge that I'm interested and send me a reply even if it's "go suck a zube"!!
What is so frustrating is when someone advertises an item then never responds even though they are on line several times since the ad was replied to.
I would willingly have given good money for the manual as it would be a great help and useful addition to my workshop shelves...........perhaps I'll wait until a decent chap understands I'm not a time waster and actually wants to part with some cash ......rant over.
Lilhosk is offline   Reply With Quote