View Single Post
Old Jul 31st, 2017, 07:23   #11
HemiHusky
700/900 Super Nerd

Yes was a good day out even if it did want to rain on our parade most of the day. Some nice 100 series but yes as antz said i was quite upset by the burgandy/bronze colour 480 celebration driver, how rude he was to me. Having had no official direction i parked next to the 7/9 series sign assuming that i would either get told later the proper orientation as we were early, or i was right already.

So on the return trip from my car showing 2 freinds my latest addition a person in a blue volvo jacket approached me asking if it was my car. Answered yes not being rude then got a blunt "move it your in the wrong section" i explained i hadnt had any official instructions on where i was actually supposed to be so what do you want me to do. Was once again met with "i dont care move it" and all this was so he could move his car to the end closer to me. He had to be that rude to move 12ft.

And sadly its people like this that put me off joining or comming back. So thats my rant over. Good day ruined by a selfish person.

80'S N U T C A S E

Last edited by HemiHusky; Jul 31st, 2017 at 07:24. Reason: spelling mistakes
HemiHusky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HemiHusky For This Useful Post: