View Single Post
Old Oct 24th, 2015, 21:31   #18
willvg95

Well. Im really not having much luck with this hunt.

I had found one. She was a beauty, located in swindon, i found the day it came on ebay. It was perfect. Dark green, lowest mileage one i had seen at 109k was going to come with a full mot and the guy i was buying it off didnt quite realise that the diesel ones are extremely rare. Therefore under priced it at 900 quid. He got it as a package of three p/x cars. So im jumping up and down, contacted him on the Thursday, was picking it up today (Saturday)
There was a bit of confusion with the mot status on his part but no problem, he was mot'ing it that day (thursday)
I had even named it. Huldra (nordic female folklore character). So i went to sleep thursday night propperly exited. I had found my baby.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...305480&alt=web

Then it got bad...
i woke up to this...
Screenshot_2015-10-23-07-34-01.jpg

20151022_233532.jpg

Needless to say. I was gutted.
I have never had a car stolen. But i kind of know how it feels now and i dont wish it on anyone.
Some b***ards had stolen it from outside his house at 11pm that night. Then what looks like the corner of someones house jumped infront of them. Being a volvo im suprised the house is still up...

Typically if he had taken it for its mot it would have been at the mot station overnight. But they couldnt fit it in that day.
The search continues. And there is one less 940 diesel estate around. He scrapped it the next day.
Im so bloody gutted.
willvg95 is offline   Reply With Quote