View Single Post
Old Jan 18th, 2021, 09:25   #11
Othen
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cross-Member View Post
It turns out my insurance company have actually gone into liquidation. I now have a 'revised' policy in my hand with the additions;

Endorsement 013, Classic policy No Claim Bonus- The ’No Claim Bonus’ section 15 of this document does not apply to this insurance.

Endorsement 020, No Refund of premium Under section 13 ('Cancelling this insurance') of the policy booklet, we will not refund your premium if you cancel the policy.

REASON FOR ISSUE: New Business
BROKER: Adrian Flux Insurance
SCHEME: Trinity Lane - Super Sch ECiocan TIC

Trinity Lane and Adrian Flux are incredible, the director of Trinity Lane is David James Flux, The directors of the recovery company they 'use' (Hadleigh Breakdown Limited) David James Flux and his wife! Not only has this guy got his surname on the brokership, he's got his hand in behind all the scenes also.

I have no idea who Adrian is but this guy is running all the shows.

I'm still apparently insured with Flux though?? Makes no sense.
... it sounds like just some sort of administrative change, and that you are now covered by Adrian Flux insurance - I've used them previously and they seem to be a good, reputable company. You should have no problem with the claim payment for you car, which is the most important thing.

Do you think that perhaps they will let you keep the 240 once the claim settled - or if not perhaps buy it back for a small amount? In that case if you got another 240 it might be good to have it for spares.

Best wishes, it is good to hear you were not injured :-)

Alan