View Single Post
Old Jul 12th, 2019, 11:41   #2
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Wolves View Post
Hi all i have had my S90 D4 for nearly a year, had it with 6000 miles on the clock having just been serviced now just approaching 12,000 mile. Its due a service at end of August .i phoned my local dealer and they said a full service is £440.00 which i thought was a bit steep, so i phoned around a second Volvo dealer and they said because of the low mileage i only need a small service at £225.00 and to have a full service the following year. Does this sound right just to have the smaller service due to my mileage, be great to keep 200.00 in my pocket what do you all think?
so it is 2 years old now i assume ... due for it's second yearly service ... so a 36000 mile/ 2nd year service ... the difference is an air filter and a fuel filter ...
the only problem with not changing the two filters is that the servicing will be out of sync, in the following years and something could be forgotten ... As long as they write in the service book page exactly what they have not done it will help the next person who services it in the coming years . £200 to change air filter and fuel filter ? possibly when you buy the 2 filters add up labour then add VAT ...!