View Single Post
Old Nov 1st, 2016, 00:18   #8
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

Clearly you want a quick-fix, one where you neither pay money or do any work. But one one where you're gleefully happy to prey on other's time? I'm afraid you're due a boll*ckin'.
So you've not gone as far as to check what you have fitted? Or where it is? Or understand too much, and certainly not act on it? We have to smile, but this doesn't bode well does it?

Happy to help... those that help themselves. You're asking questions and making points which make it clear you've not really ready to put your own effort into this, even though it comes spoon-fed via posts by me and others.

It's not been you that has to really find out the facts. Only read and understand them.
And still you don't? Can you see how you're rapidly losing anyone's sympathy?

You messaged me to say, and I quote, this is 'Important to me".

Is it?

Is it?

Really?

It'll take you an hour or two. Time well spent if you're happy to do the work yourself. Else, pay someone to do it for you.

Read the threads...

That will get you to a point where you will be in a position to make headway. Or as I said, pay someone else to take the headache from you.

Quote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEPPER-MO...qjIMj0RZ4LJgoQ

48. Not suitable for S60 Bi-Fuel.
Turns out, these words came out of your rectal passage. You have absolutely no idea if this is true. Instead you wasted my time?

When it is evident you've at least done some work, come back to me. Then I'll help you.

Hope is fading fast.

Good luck.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Nov 1st, 2016 at 00:57.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote