View Single Post
Old Feb 5th, 2016, 23:12   #44
Arianne
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCeed View Post
......... and nothing came close to the deal for...another XC60...! Keep the faith guys!
It's just that I have to wait patiently in the rain because, having opened the driver's door, the seat only then starts moving backwards from Mrs A's 'memory 2' position (jammed up against the steering wheel) to my position (way back on the rails). Only then can I get in, having moved the two shoes that have been kicked off and left in the footwell by the previous driver!

Question: why can't the seat start moving as soon as the 'memory' key has been used to unlock the car? Aagh!

Anyway, I guess they call this 'First World Problems' and we shouldn't really complain.

Tomorrow it's footie weekend rather than car testing weekend. Newcastle are at home to WBA and the lad & I have two tickets in the Baggies away section (which has been thoughtfully located 1/4mile away from the farthest goal, high up in a corner stand). We'll have some fun in the TT, just the two of us, heading along the A68 over Carter Bar.

Happy weekend folks, we made it through another winter working week. Mrs A is still mentioning the X4. They do a 35d which delivers 0-60mph in, wait for it, 5.2secs using launch control!!!! Really? Maybe...

Arianne