View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2013, 21:49   #19
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

yes these are my own cars two i have rescued as they would have been scrapped and i could not have that happen , the one on the car hoist i bought from a forum member as it was the right spec 66 year b20 with overdrive including a brake servo so every box ticked i bought that to tidy up and re sell on .

the white amazon will be forsale aswell when shes finished , after all my bits have been done its off to the bodyshop for a full respray then i can put her back together slip in the engine after a overhaul should be another 3 weeks and ready for M.O.T wishful thinking im sure

prices vary here but unless you can weld , do engine work and spray then these sadly get bodged up and passed on when it becomes tired i do hope they raise in value a little bit so they can be viable to save 9/10 rather than oh no bodywork needed and a respray scrap it or patch and offload sort of thinking in most cases.

so in the back of my mind i always try my utt most to save any i can and do my bit for them to carry on being a pleasure for someone and they can "motor along in sweet harmony with each other " yes indeed cars these days you drive and a true classic you motor along in thats the difference between new and old

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; May 2nd, 2013 at 21:57.
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post: