Thread: Mpg
View Single Post
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 15:33   #8
pacman67
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre View Post
I've heard that Shell fuel is one of the best before now, I can't remember why though! Supermarket fuel isn't supposed to be that great in comparison, or so I hear. Again this is all hearsay I have no facts to back this up.

I don't go to the nearest shell garage as it's quite a bit dearer than others. I flit between Tesco and Esso as the local Esso here as started being more competative and is usually only 1p difference. Not really noticed a difference but now that I have joined Fuelly I think I might start recording where I bought my fuel from and the type of miles I've driven in the notes section just to see if there is any diceranable difference.
Hard to compare there as tesco and esso don't sell lpg as far as I know. I only get my gas from shell, local coop , jet, and an indipendant, and most bar the shell are flogas. For 64 ltrs I think 320 miles is pretty good for an xc70.
currently held: V70 P3 D5 SE LUX, XC90 MK2 Inscription Pro.
pacman67 is offline   Reply With Quote