View Single Post
Old Oct 3rd, 2018, 15:40   #8
DLM48
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardOfBodom View Post
Hi

Well, that only confirms that those headlamps are used ONLY in C70, according to Vida. There is no other matches.

Plus, I found this thread, so you may be out of luck, unless someone confirms with 100% it would fit and only difference in part number is for cosmetics.
Found some really cheap £40.00 S40V50 lights not 20 miles away....they were nice and the main frame is 99% identical to my C70 ones the only difference from the back is that my indicator bulb is wired internally it is in a twist and turn fitting that also contains the 12V feed and return.....whereas the S40 V50 one has wires going into the bulb holder.

IF I only needed that back parts then they would fit after I swapped over my lenses.

BUT the Front Lens and the associated black plastic mount and surround that clips onto the back part of the headlamp assembly are NOT identical. The S40 V50 lens is much flatter and the black plastic mount part of the lens is totally different as well, as the lens does not project out as far.

OWELL

The guy there says that 'maybe' an S40 V70 year 2007 on, car, may have identical lights to mine...the plot thickens Sadly he is off on holiday for two weeks starting today so this search will continue at a leter date.
V70 Classic 2.4 20V sold on VoS FB page in a few hours
Present - C70 2.4 SE GearTronic - V70R AWD Prins II LPG 2.5 GearTronic
DLM48 is offline   Reply With Quote