View Single Post
Old Oct 21st, 2019, 12:29   #1
thetomc

Default V40 Sport Lux '03 1.9d - Low Mileage

Morning All,

I am putting my much loved V40 up for sale.
Purchased by me at beginning of 2018, it was the best example I could find. The car runs fantastically and is the best v40 I have owned by far. I have put plenty of time and money into this car and I really hope it goes to a good home.

Asking Price £2200
Mileage 104,000 miles
Documented cambelt change at 53,000 miles in 2014 (invoice included in car history)
V5 Present
MOT December 2019
2 keys
Car located near Stratford Upon Avon, CV37

Wheels and Tyres are Arcadia 17" - Refurbished professionally earlier this year, x4 new Khumo Ecsta tyres fitted at the same time. Wheels are still perfect, zero kerbing or scratches. Lots of tread on tyres. I had the wheel alignment done at the same time and car tracks perfectly with no vibration and no uneven tyre wear.

The engine is great. Well maintained, Oil, Air, and Fuel filters changed in the summer. Engine has been professionally remapped by Celtic Tuning. The map is fantastic. Lots of extra torque, great drive-ability and no black smoke. Money well spent and I'll be doing the same to my next V40 for sure. Engine still returns great fuel economy when desired and provides lots of excitement when driven enthusiastically. Car has been 100% reliable.

Sport Lux trim! Air con works great, nice and cold. Heated front seats. Electric heated door mirrors. Leather interior. Electric adjustable front drivers seat. Cruise control. All great to have, all work perfectly. Sport Lux exterior bits i.e. front bumper, roof spoiler and 17" wheels all present and correct. Cup holder center console! This is a pretty rare option in my experience, a great one to have and much more useful than the sliding flap storage above the hand brake. Cream leather interior with metallic silver trim bits. Electric central locking.

Mechanicals on this car are great. New disc pads and rear calipers in late 2018. New rear wheel bearings. Volvo front strut brace fitted.

Cosmetics. I've done a few bits cosmetically on this car. Wheels refurbished in Anthracite (dark metallic grey). Roof, spoiler and mirrors vinyl wrapped in satin finish dark grey to match wheels. Some nice 'carbon' inlay detailing on the spoiler. Exterior chrome bits vinyl wrapped in black chrome. Rear lights have a light smoke tint. Rear glass is the original tint from the factory. I'm very pleased with how it looks and it gets lots of nice comments on its appearance.

Thanks for looking