Thread: new owner
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2020, 06:52   #3
craig12

oh lots im afraid , both cills gone , rear wheel arch, passenger wing is only in primer , interior is scruffy, no paperwork , needs an 02 sensor apparently , ive bit off more than I could chew , as I say it may not be saveable, no big deal if not , ill get it to an mot station for the failsheet , I suppose the first thing is to get it running properly , it fired up after a few goes yesterday , but then staled , then wouldn't start for 2 turns then did , im keeping it stock and would ieally like to showit , (itll never win anything) but if I can get it to a presentable state , then its a talking point at a show (although there is a prize for best shed at some shows) oh and it has a dent in the driver door , plan is to keep it stock , if ive got the funds , ive got the money its a case of if any body shops can save it , as long as I can get the parts , its the labour that runs away with the money and paint ………..oh and the yellows very flat , if it needs a respray im up the creek without a paddle
craig12 is offline   Reply With Quote