View Single Post
Old Nov 12th, 2018, 22:43   #20
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by familymangreg View Post
I'm not arguing, technically you may well be correct!!! However, if we were to ask 100 random people on the street, 'what would you try saying to voice control in your car to cancel the current navigation', I *personally* predict very few people would say itinerary!!!!

:wq
All you need do to find the correct phrase is to firstly say 'Navigation', then 'Help' and it will give you a range of relevant options. You obviously don't need to do this after you learn the correct phrase. It is no different to learning which switch out of dozens to use that you find on certain other cars.

It certainly isn't rocket science to use it or find the phrase "Cancel Itinerary". If I found it and use it successfully with no issues, then surely you could too. Unless you are inferring that you are intellectually incapable of doing so of course, which I doubt.