View Single Post
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 19:50   #4
Peter 62
Master Member

Cheers Ed

I'll need to double check as I have made notes as and when I have noticed little bits and pieces and it looks like I never got round to keeping a decent note in my 'V70 document'!

Small bits I can think of are:
  • The inside tailgate handle surround, providing none of the tabs/clips etc are broken (I'll check and get you a pic of what I mean)
  • OSF Seatbelt aperture shroud/surround (pic below) but only if the belt hasn't 'cut' through the bottom (this is what had happened to mine and it was fraying the edge of the belt)

This bit I wouldn't have bothered with because of the distance, but may become feasible via your parents?

What are those roof bars? You keeping or selling them?

...Oh...cup holder centre console, dog guard and rear child seat? These are all nice to haves and really are cost dependant.

TBH, I was looking at putting a 'shopping list' together and doing the 20 miles to the nearest decent breaker to me in the next few days so don't put yourself out for me as I may just do that in the hope of knocking a lot out in one go. I'll have another check tomorrow and see what other bits and pieces I may need. Maybe give you a call perhaps? Will PM of course if we go that route.

2004 V70 Facelift, Auto Silver
Peter 62 is offline   Reply With Quote