View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2020, 22:16   #9
Type1990

Exclamation Need help with 04’ v40 speaker set up

Peace peace! I’m currently in need of assistance for this is my first time ever doing this. I’m trying to swap out the speakers I have currently on my 2004 Volvo v40 that I just bought 2 months ago. Idk if the speakers were changed but however the radio has been changed. I own a regular alpine Bluetooth cd joint, however I’m thinking of swapping it for something a bit nicer and with GPS capability. My issue is idk what speaker should go in the front dash as far as tweeters or just regular speakers, also I wanna know if the speakers I may buy come with the same plug insert as the Volvo S40/V40 speaker change video on YouTube. I wanna know what speakers go in the pillars of the back hatch area, and if I need some small tweeters in the back or just use regular speakers, I also am thinking of using the OEM woofer that I found online, do you think between the new speakers and the old OEM woofer would be a problem? This is my first time doing this and I wanna make sure I do the job right, and honestly I don’t want to pay to have it done, that’s an insult! Please someone get back to me!!

AWOL Da Mindwriter- 04 Volvo V40 LSE. 127000
Type1990 is offline   Reply With Quote